An up to date deployment information for VMware Cloud Director service for VMware Cloud on AWS has been launched. The up to date information gives detailed technical steerage to provision and configure an setting.
The up to date deployment information gives in depth directions on key areas together with:
- Making ready a VMware Accomplice Navigator Supplier Group
- Deploying and associating an SDD
- Deploying a VMware Cloud Director service occasion
- S3 configuration (throughout the SDDC)
- Creating and configuring firewall guidelines
- Creating the primary tenant in VMware Cloud Director service
Hyperlink to the deployment information: VMware Cloud Director Service Deployment Information for VMware Cloud on AWS
Additionally up to date in November 2021 was directions on tips on how to migrate workloads with VMware Cloud Director Availability.
Hyperlink to the replace directions: Migration to VMware Cloud Director service