Expensive Robothon® Group!
and automatica have launched efficiently a brand new high-tech platform referred to asmunich_i in 2021, an occasion bringing collectively the world’s main thought leaders and personalities from AI and robotics.
munich_i will happen once more on the subsequent automatica from June 21-24, 2022 in Munich, subsequently
Robothon®, the worldwide competitors to develop abilities in robotic manipulations, can even go into the second spherical!!
Robothon® – The Grand Problem Sequence focuses on urgent and unsolved challenges of our time and was 2021 held digitally within the run-up to the automatica dash
with 9 worldwide groups and a famend Grand Problem Jury. As a spotlight, it ended with the Award Ceremony on June 22, 2021
with 4 successful groups, a complete prize cash of € 22,500, nice recognition and an growth of our neighborhood.
Are you a motivated robotics fanatic searching for new challenges?
CALL FOR TEAMS is open till March 31, 2022!!
- Robothon® will as soon as once more shall be held digitally from April 29 to June 1, 2022
- Particular spotlight: the Award Ceremony will happen on-site on June 21, 2022, throughout automatica on the Messe München!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Robothon® againwill give attention to single-arm robotic manipulation
- The Grand Problem 2022: disassembly and sorting of e-waste
- The competitors is freed from cost
- As much as 20 chosen groups can take part (2-4 members)
- All roboticists (tutorial and younger professionals) are inspired to use
- Groups might want to present their very own robotic to finish the problem remotely
- Every workforce will obtain an web related competitors activity board by mail
- The processing interval of 1 month begins from receipt of the competitors scorecard
- Group performances shall be evaluated by the Grand Problem Jury
- Prize cash awaits the finalists!
Know somebody who ought to take part? Please assist unfold the phrase!
Be at liberty to e-mail us with any questions at [email protected].
With variety regards,
The Robothon® Group
Barbara Schilling & Peter So (Technical Chief)