We’re not solely the hosts of the present however thus far we additionally do the collection of the subjects ourselves. Analysis what’s fascinating. Discover numerous topics and visitors, and many others. And generally visitors make it simpler for us. They put up on our inside platform a message….
“What’s the superlative of bragging? I don’t assume I can go any additional than telling you that I co-wrote a e-book. And naturally, it’s about experimentation Yesterday I obtained the primary copy in my arms, and it’s in fact on the market at bol.com ”
The e-book known as “Steering on outcomes”, methods to work collectively on the best ambitions. Work smarter not tougher. (Thus far solely obtainable in Dutch however English translation is being labored on). And since this week we all know that the e-book is on the lengthy checklist of books to develop into Administration e-book of the 12 months in 2022. A Dutch award organized by certainly one of our companions managementboek.nl. (how can I examine if that is true?)
What the episode covers
This triggered us in two methods:
First – what’s the e-book about?
Studying by three parts
- Tangible Aims
- Introduction of CRAFT: Create, Refine, Align, Finalize & Transmit (CRAFT)
- Introduction of Aims, Progress Metrics & Estimates (OPME’s), in bol.com we seek advice from this one as OKR’s.
3. thorough analysis strategies
Second – How is it to start out writing a e-book?
- So we all know the way it began, let’s discover out what it’s to develop into an writer subsequent to your job
- When did it begin?
- Why did you select to do it?
- How did you’re employed collectively?
- What steps did you are taking?
- Did you have already got expertise in writing?
- Was it in line with expectations?
- What had been the learnings?
- Do you advise others to put in writing a e-book?
We now have an award-winning visitor:
Denise Visser; In keeping with Linked in it says Product Supervisor Experimentation at bol.com and freelancer.
You most likely know Denise from a earlier present about experimentation.
Peter Paul van de Beek
Podcast Episode on experimentation with Denise and Maarten