Throughout the recording of this episode, we’re within the week of Black Friday. An thrilling week for individuals trying to find bargains. And in addition for lots of our colleagues. Whether or not that’s from a business perspective or an engineering one.
All of the eyeballs on our web site, convey a number of visitors. And consequential a number of load on our methods. On this episode, we give attention to one facet of making ready for a big load: Load Testing. On this episode, we’re going to speak about Load Testing with Locust. An open-source load testing software.
Triggered by our visitor’s presentation through the areas summit, we needed to know extra about this and share it with you.
What the episode covers
- What’s Locust?
- Why did we begin utilizing Locust for Load Testing?
- Examples of Load exams and Efficiency exams carried out with this software
- What did we have to setup for it?
- configure your Locust exams
- run your exams on Kubernetes
- What have been the challenges?
- How does it make use of the cloud advantages like scalability?
Peter Paul van de Beek