Date/Time: March 9, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
One key to a round economic system is the flexibility to trace and hint supplies, parts and completed merchandise all through their life-cycle, and into their second and subsequent lives. However how to do this? It isn’t merely a know-how repair, although there are a number of applied sciences that may assist. It additionally requires a extra systemic method to supplies choice, design, manufacturing and past.
So, how are firms managing? On this one-hour webcast we’ll discover the applied sciences, instruments and ideas from firms which can be displaying the way in which.
Among the many stuff you’ll be taught:
- The function of transparency and traceability in round provide chains
- The present crop of enabling know-how options
- The interior processes utilized by producers and types
- Traits to observe in 2022 and past
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Co-founder, GreenBiz Group
- Natasha Franck, Founder & CEO, EON
- Danielle Joseph, Managing Director, Closed Loop Companions