There’s nothing worse than dropping Wi-Fi or information protection once you’re midway via your favourite video on YouTube. Whereas YouTube does help you avoid wasting movies for offline watching, with just a little effort, you may obtain them in HD as properly. All you want is the VLC media participant put in in your system. And the process is as straightforward as utilizing VLC.
Disclaimer: In accordance with Google’s Phrases of Service for YouTube, “You shall not obtain any Content material except you see a ‘obtain’ or related hyperlink displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content material.” So, it’s unlawful to obtain YouTube movies. This how-to is for informational objective solely. It is strongly recommended to subscribe to YouTube Premium for downloading movies.
Steps to obtain YouTube movies utilizing VLC media participant
- Set up the VLC app in your Mac OS. Click on right here to obtain the app.
- Open VLC after which choose File, Open Community.
- Paste the URL (hyperlink tackle) of the YouTube video you wish to obtain.
- As soon as the video begins taking part in, click on “Window” after which “Media Data”.
- Discover the “Location” bar and duplicate that URL.
- Open your browser and paste that URL.
- Proper-click the video and choose “Save Video As”.
- Choose the specified location and save the video.
Notice that a few of the menu may change with every launch of the VLC media participant. Nevertheless, process stays the identical. This how-to is verified to be working with the v3.0.x of the VLC media participant.
Do you discover this how-to useful? Tell us by dropping a remark under.